Currently, we are looking to add a Customer Success Manager to our Customer Success & Implementation team to become one of our Position Intelligence Engine (PIE) experts, making an important contribution to driving the success of our customers. At Lone Rooftop (LRT) we can help you grow as a professional, while you help our customers grow professionally as well!
*Summary: 3-5 years of experience, strong project management skills, business development, communication is key*
Lone Rooftop enables data-driven Facility & Real Estate Management. Based on existing WiFi networks and sensors, our Position Intelligence Engine (PIE) provides organisations and systems with the most accurate, realtime and predictive occupancy metrics of their buildings.
Lone Rooftop has developed a cloud platform that calculates how many people are where and at what moment in time. Literally every process in a building can be optimised with this intelligence: from maximised utilisation driven by data, to time savings due to smart apps that help people find a vacant workspace that meets their needs. Elevators that are already there waiting for you as you walk towards them and light and climate systems that adapt to the real time usage and therefore save energy consumption and increase comfort. The intelligent building is occupant oriented, and it’s Lone Rooftop’s mission to make buildings truly efficient, hospitable and sustainable.
As part of the Customer Success/Implementation team, you will strive to be the best in our field. Your primary assignment will be:
- To become an expert in LRT products
- To help our customers achieve their business case and the underlying ROI
- To manage multi-site roll-outs of our platform
- To set up a solid project organisation for each roll-out project by making clear agreements and establishing efficient communication lines
- To manage customer satisfaction and to challenge our customers to make optimal use of PIE data
- To give product demos and user trainings
- To share (customer) feedback with our Product team and to advise them in regards to new feature development
- To identify up-sell opportunities and support our Sale Team with shaping a concrete proposal
- To contribute to the continuous professionalization of our organization and development of our domain knowledge.
- HBO+ and you have between 3-5 years of relevant experience
- You have good understanding of the end-to-end customer journey
- You have strong customer focus and are able to build strengthen and maintain customer relationships
- You are passionate about tech (data) solutions
- You have managed IT projects from planning to execution
- You are result oriented and are able to see the ‘big picture’, yet you have an eye for detail
- You are able to identify risks early on and you enjoy solving problems and think ‘out of the box’
- You are proactive and pragmatic, able to find balance between being flexible when possible and standing your ground when a a principle matter is at stake
- Constant prioritizing is what makes you successful and you know how to communicate on different organizational levels
- You have an Agile mindset; you understand why frequent feedback loops are important
- You bring people together, know whom to involve (when and how) in order to get things done
- As a professional, you believe in continuous improvement and wish to contribute to making LRT the global number one platform for Intelligent Buildings
- You understand what consultative selling means and can identify business development opportunities
- You are fine with occasional business travel
- You are fluent in spoken and written English; Dutch proficiency is a plus.
Our Offer to You:
- To be part of a high-energy team at a groundbreaking technology company with an international reach
- To have a real scale-up adventure with high risk, high reward mentality
- The chance to make a difference in a company and be valued for it
- The opportunity to become an authority on one of the fastest growing industries (PropTech)
- You will have plenty of independence and responsibility as well as challenges to keep you learning
- A competitive salary and other perks
- Space and budget to develop yourself by visiting conferences and/or study
- To have lots of fun in the process.
Interested? Please use the following form to start your application.