Currently, we are looking to add an Implementation Consultant to become one of our ‘(WIFI) infrastructure meets Position Intelligence Engine (PIE)’ experts, making an important contribution to driving the success of our customers. At Lone Rooftop (LRT) we can help you grow as a professional, while you help our customers grow professionally as well!
*Summary: 2-5 years of experience, Tech oriented, network technologies, implementation management, communication is key*
Lone Rooftop enables data-driven Facility & Real Estate Management. Based on existing WiFi networks and sensors, our Position Intelligence Engine (PIE) provides organisations and systems with the most accurate, realtime and predictive occupancy metrics of their buildings.
Lone Rooftop has developed a cloud platform that calculates how many people are where and at what moment in time. Literally every process in a building can be optimised with this intelligence: from maximised utilisation driven by data, to time savings due to smart apps that help people find a vacant workspace that meets their needs. Elevators that are already there waiting for you as you walk towards them and light and climate systems that adapt to the real time usage and therefore save energy consumption and increase comfort. The intelligent building is occupant oriented, and it’s Lone Rooftop’s mission to make buildings truly efficient, hospitable and sustainable.
As part of the Customer Success/Implementation team, you will strive to be the best in our field. Your primary assignment will be:
- To become the internal and external authority on WIFI networks and their compatibility with PIE
- To further establish our expertise through rapidly growing and continuously improving our knowledge
- To facilitate that the customer’s WIFI and network infrastructure are ready to connect with PIE
- To coordinate technical implementations in complex (IT) environments
- To execute the steps of the data analysis process
- To support our Customer Success Managers, who manage multi-site roll-outs of our platform
- To provide support to your customers during and post-implementation
- To act in the role of Support Triage Agent
- To contribute to the definition of processes & procedures, improving our technical documentation and consulting our customers
- To support our Sales Team by providing technical advice during presales.
- HBO+ and you have between 2-5 years of relevant experience
- You are passionate about innovative network technologies (experience with Prime & CMX, ALE & AirWave is a plus)
- You are interested in tech (data) solutions
- You operate in a professional manner and feel that organised, disciplined way of working is a fun necessity, rather than a mood killer
- Project management and/or customer service experience is a plus
- You enjoy communicating to different stakeholders of all sorts of backgrounds and levels
- You are able to identify risks early on and you enjoy solving problems and think ‘out of the box’
- You believe in continuous improvement and wish to contribute to making LRT the global number one platform for Intelligent Buildings
- You are excited about joining the startup adventure, with its the dynamic and flexible environment
- You are fine with occasional business travel
- You are fluent in spoken and written English; Dutch proficiency is a plus.
Our Offer to You:
- To be part of a high-energy team at a groundbreaking technology company with an international reach
- To have a real scale-up adventure with high risk, high reward mentality
- The chance to make a difference in a company and be valued for it
- The opportunity to become an authority on one of the fastest growing industries (PropTech)
- You will have plenty of independence and responsibility as well as challenges to keep you learning
- A competitive salary and other perks
- Space and budget to develop yourself by visiting conferences and/or study
- To have lots of fun in the process.