Lone Rooftop is a young but rapidly growing tech company that is strongly expanding its market presence to further shape the world of Intelligent Buildings. Our commercial team is fun, smart, multi-talented, high-energy and singularly focused on driving impact for sales, customer success and overall market leadership in the Intelligent Building space.
With our software platform PIE we create the future of intelligent buildings and connect the physical world of commercial real estate to the realm of digital data. We focus on developing the best indoor positioning technology and providing our data to soft- and hardware applications that improve insights and performances of any kind related to an estate. We expand constantly and are currently looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR).
As a Sales Development Representative, you are responsible for the further commercial growth of Lone Rooftop. You have a ‘hunter’ mentality, feel comfortable developing leads to qualified opportunities and will clearly articulate how Corporate Real Estate Leaders of Fortune 2000 companies can benefit from our space utilization platform. You enjoy being responsible for high quality opportunity qualification that can have a huge impact for our business.
We offer a young, vibrant, international and fun working environment with highly-talented colleagues. You will have the opportunity to work with the largest global brands and increase the overall growth of our cutting-edge technology platform to make real estate portfolios truly intelligent.
Our ideal candidate
Your role as a Sales Development Representative is to identify, qualify and create highly qualified new sales opportunities to support our sales targets. You will be the first point of contact with our global Fortune 2000 prospects we hope to turn into long term customers. You need to focus on understanding prospects’ needs/business challenges, and then transforming them into genuine sales opportunities through the use of information, insights and persuasion. Although not closing deals directly, you will have a sales pipeline target as well as a sales revenue target per quarter and per year.
In order to be successful in this role on the edge of sales and marketing, you will need a can-do attitude, be clear and confident in your phone, written and verbal communications, as well as having no qualms communicating with senior decision makers. Proficient skills in Salesforce or related CRM applications are also a requirement and a good knowledge of the Enterprise Software and/or Real Estate industry would be advantageous.
- Outbound phone marketing demand creation for our global key markets across North-West Europe and North America.
- Qualifying inbound leads coming from digital marketing, events, and email campaigns.
- Communicate with key decision makers about their business challenges and addressing those challenges with the benefits of our solutions.
- Document all business development activities such as calls and email communication, leads and opportunities, contacts and accounts in Salesforce.com.
- Collaborate with other teams, including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Partners.
- Deliver timely reports on all business development activities and achievement of your objectives.
- Support various marketing & sales activities.
- Fluency in English verbal & written skills.
- Past experience within the IT Software industry is highly desired.
- Past experience in Telemarketing or Inside Sales required, with proven record of achieving/exceeding pipeline generation targets.
- High energy and positive state of mind.
- Acute listening skills.
- Data-driven across all your work activities.
- Ability to initiate the first phase of the sales cycle, create awareness and interest, then identify the goal that can lead to a successful sale.
- Skill in managing the flow of information between many different people and organisations, across different levels in Corporate Real Estate, Facility Management, and IT.
- Strong personal organisational skills and time management.
- Ability to overcome objections and effectively articulate a business message.
- Self-driven individual with productivity ethic and goal orientation.
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred; experience with a Marketing Automation tool is a plus.
- A marketing or business-focused Bachelor or Master’s degree is preferred.
Tech and Social Media savvy and a keen interest in learning new data management skills.
Are you interested and or do you think this role is about you? Enter your details below and hopefully we will meet soon!