Lone Rooftop is a young but rapidly growing tech company that is strongly expanding its market presence to further shape the world of Intelligent Buildings. Our commercial team is fun, smart, multi-talented, high-energy and singularly focused on driving impact for sales, customer success and overall market leadership in the Intelligent Building space.
With our software platform PIE we create the future of intelligent buildings and connect the physical world of commercial real estate to the realm of digital data. We focus on developing the best space utilization platform and providing our occupancy analytics to soft- and hardware applications that improve insights and performances of any kind related to an estate. We expand constantly and are currently looking for a Sales Executive.
As a Sales Executive, you are responsible for the further commercial growth of Lone Rooftop. You have a ‘hunter’ mentality, feel comfortable working on greenfield accounts and will clearly articulate how Corporate Real Estate Leaders of Fortune 2000 companies can benefit from our space utilization platform. You enjoy being responsible for the entire Prospect-to Contract cycle.
We offer a young, vibrant, international and fun working environment with highly-talented colleagues. You will have the opportunity to work with the largest global brands and increase the overall growth of our cutting-edge technology platform to make real estate portfolios truly intelligent.
Our ideal candidate
You understand the complexity of decision-making in the global enterprise market and maintaining business relations and creating new ones comes natural to you. You are a hunter, networker, persuader and always pursuing maximum value for both customer and company. You feel comfortable working in an international environment with global accounts and communicating with senior leadership positions. Are you that powerful, high-energy, competitive and result-driven Sales Executive that wants to be part of global game-changed in the corporate real estate industry? Let us know you are out there!
Your profile & responsibilities
Our customers and prospects are amongst the world’s largest companies that want to leverage 24/7 space utilization data across their real estate portfolio for their smart building journey. The market is dynamic and rapidly developing, and Lone Rooftop is committed to strengthen and further build out our leading position. That’s why we need you to scale up our business. So what do we expect from you?
- You understand SaaS business models, ARR and MRR are abbreviations that come natural to you
- You manage complex sales cycles with a large deal size
- You work closely with Marketing, Partner Manager and Sales Development Reps, who handover qualified leads
- In addition, you enjoy developing opportunities from scratch through your own greenfield prospecting through Events, digital marketing, social media, etc.
- You are data-driven, understand your sales cycles, your pipeline requirements, and know exactly what it takes to be successful and (over) achieve your targets
- Work through Salesforce for all commercial activities. You understand that the more data and required information is captured in SF, the more successful you will be.
- As we offer a data platform, working with a technology partner ecosystem, and have a growing number of API integrations – we need you to be Tech Savvy as well.
- You enjoy occasional travel.
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- A minimum of 3 years relevant commercial experience within complex corporate sales cycles
- Proven track record in selling SaaS software
- Experience in sales in new markets
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Data-driven across all your work activities
- Know how to get access to a network of Corporate Real Estate Managers and C-level
- Know how to interact with Real Estate Management / Facilities Management departments as well as IT departments
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English is necessary and you must have the knowhow and the ability to communicate with everyone and at different levels within the organisations.
Are you interested and or do you think this role is about you? Make sure you press the Apply button and hopefully we will meet soon!