Sales Account Manager
With our software platform PIE we create the future of intelligent buildings and connect the physical world of commercial real estate to the realm of digital data. We focus on developing the best indoor positioning technology and providing our data to soft- and hardware applications that improve insights and performances of any kind related to an estate. We expand constantly and are currently hiring:
As an Account Manager you are responsible for the further commercial growth of Lone Rooftop. You know how to clarify how customers can benefit from our cutting edge technology and will be responsible for the entire Prospect-to-Contract cycle. You understand the complexity of decision-making in the corporate world and maintaining business relations and creating new ones comes natural to you. You are a networker, a persuader and always pursuing maximum value for both customer and company. Are you that powerful, experienced and result-driven Account Manager that wants to be part of what could be a global game-changer? Let us know you are out there!
Who are we? We are a young but fast growing startup located in the city center of Amsterdam. The founders discovered their strong cooperation as colleagues in the roles of Product Manager, Front-end Developer & (UX) Designer and Lead Developer at what used to be the largest website of the Netherlands (Hyves). We are passionate about technology and believe that we can develop a product that contributes positively to the world, while at the same time being an economic success.
Our customers are among the country’s largest companies and we receive a lot of interest from the market. That’s why we need you to scale up our business!
What will you do?
- You translate company targets to sales activities on strategic, tactical and operational level
- You are responsible for the entire Prospect-to-Contract cycle and focus on large corporates
- It will be your responsibility to maximize revenue and net-profit
- You will get the freedom to develop and implement new sales strategies, procedures and concepts
- And a lot more..!
Just come and have a chat with us if your profile matches the experience we are looking for
- completed a Bachelors / HBO or Masters / University and have minimum of 3 years relevant commercial experience within complex corporate sales cycles
- have a proven track record in selling software
- have or know how to get access to a network of Facility Managers, Real Estate Managers and C-level
- have superior verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- know how to communicate at different organizational levels
- know how to approach IT departments as well as Facility Management / Real Estate Management departments
- have affinity with technology
- the chance to be part of an energetic and skilled team at a cutting-edge technology company with international ambition
- an inspiring work environment in the beautiful heart of Amsterdam
- a real scale-up adventure with high risk, high reward mentality
- a lot of independency and responsibility
- your chance to make a difference in a company, and be valued for that
- and a lot of fun!
Are you interested? Let us know why you think we are a match and send us your motivation and resume / CV. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Send your mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org