LONE ROOFTOP & PRIVACY
We take your privacy very seriously and treat all your personal information with great care.
We act in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Below, we set out privacy matters for the use of this website (https://lonerooftop.com).
Please note that: Privacy information relating to the Apps (e.g. BID of SPOT) can be found in the applicable App itself. If you have additional questions or would like further information on this topic, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lone Rooftop B.V., a private company with limited liability established and existing under the laws of the Netherlands, having its registered office in (1017WB) Amsterdam, the Netherlands, at Utrechtsedwarsstraat 27-III, registered with the Chamber of Commerce in the Netherlands under 61310441.
Just to remind you about your rights; Under the GDPR, you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data and the processing thereof:
- you have the right to obtain confirmation from Lone Rooftop as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to your personal data and additional information;
- you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- in certain cases, you have to right to ask Lone Rooftop to erase your personal data (right to be forgotten);
- in certain cases, you have the right to obtain from Lone Rooftop restriction of processing of your personal data, for example when you have contested the accuracy of your personal data;
- you have the right to receive your personal data which you have provided to Lone Rooftop in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller, where the processing is based on your consent or on a contract (see legal basis).
- you have the right to object to processing of personal data which is based on the legitimate interests of Lone Rooftop. Lone Rooftop shall no longer process the personal data unless Lone Rooftop demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which overrides your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- where personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you always have the right to object to processing of personal data for such marketing. In that case, Lone Rooftop shall no longer process your personal data for such purposes;
- where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Contact form. If you would be interested in a demo or have a specific query, you would fill out the contact form on the website.
Personal data. If you do so, Lone Rooftop asks you to provide the following information:
- company name;
- first and last name;
- phone number; and
- your message or question.
Purpose. Lone Rooftop uses this information to contact you and respond to your question or message and/or to provide you with a demo.
Legal basis. The processing of this personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Lone Rooftop, namely being able to serve you efficiently and/or to optimize Lone Rooftop’s customer service.
Newsletter. Lone Rooftop wishes to inform you on the developments of its products and services. Therefore, if there is a change or an update to the service, Lone Rooftop will inform you thereof only if you have signed up for Lone Rooftop’s newsletters. If, at any moment, you do not wish to receive emails of Lone Rooftop anymore, an opt-out option is provided in every email that Lone Rooftop sends you.
Personal data. Lone Rooftop uses the e-mail address you provided for sending the newsletter.
Purpose. To inform you on the developments of products and services of Lone Rooftop.
Legal basis. The processing of this personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Lone Rooftop, namely direct marketing.
Automatically generated data. Lone Rooftop automatically collects generated data about your use of the website.
Personal data. This information consists of your IP address (an unique number, which makes it possible to recognize your device); data displayed or clicked on (including UI elements, links); and other log information (including browser type, IP address, date and time of access, cookie ID, and referrer URL).
Purpose. Lone Rooftop requires this information in order for the website to work as optimally as possible (for example, to display content correctly and to keep the website secure).
Legal basis. The processing of this personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Lone Rooftop, namely to secure the website and offer it as user-friendly as possible.
We will never provide your personal data to third parties, except if it is obliged to do so on account of national or international laws, case law and/or regulations, if we consider it necessary to do so in defense of its own rights, or if you have given permission to do so. We will not provide your personal data to third parties for commercial purposes, unless you have given your explicit consent to do so.
Lone Rooftop shall retain personally identifiable information only as long as reasonably necessary to provide the website and other services to you and others or as otherwise required for legal compliance purposes.
Cookies are small data files that your browser places on your computer or device. Cookies help your browser to navigate through a website. The cookies themselves cannot collect any information that is stored on your computer or in your files.
If a server uses a web browser to read cookies, cookies can help a website to provide a user-friendly service. In order to protect your privacy, your browser only allows a website to access the cookies that the website has already sent to you.
Cookies remember the type of browser you use and what additional browser software you have installed. They also remember your preferences such as language and region, which will then remain your default settings for each subsequent visit to the website. Cookies also allow you to give pages a rating and fill in forms to give us your comments.
Some of the cookies we use are session cookies and last until the moment you close your browser. Other cookies remain on your computer for a longer period of time.
Our cookie statement provides further information on the cookies used.
You can configure your browser so that you do not receive any cookies the next time you use the website. You can read here how you can remove different types of cookies in different browsers:
Warning: if you disable or delete cookies, it is possible you will no longer be able to access (parts of) the website or that the website does not work optimally. Please consult the browser instructions or the help-function of your browser to learn how you can delete cookies.
The website may contain hyperlinks which take you away from the Lone Rooftop environment and to the website or application of a third party. We have no authority over the services and/or websites of third parties to which is linked. It therefore may be the case that for the use of those services and/or websites of third parties another privacy statement is applicable. This privacy statement is exclusively applicable to the personal data that is obtained through the website of Lone Rooftop. Lone Rooftop does not accept any responsibility or liability for the (use and/or content of the) services and/or websites of third parties.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your (personal) information against loss or any form of unlawful use.
Changes & Questions
It is possible for the privacy statement to be amended in the future. It is therefore recommended to regularly visit the section on the website in which we outline the privacy statement.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.